Fight for food
Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food Автор: Greenberg P.
"A necessary book for anyone truly interested in what we take from the sea to eat, and how, and why. " Sam Sifton, "The New York Times Book Review. " Writer and life-long fisherman Paul Greenberg takes us on a journey, examining the four fish that dominate our menus: salmon, sea bass, cod, and tuna. 1129 руб √ в наличии
2011 год 304 стр мягкая обложка
Delicate: New Food Culture Автор: Klanten R.
The experimental projects featured in Delicate are blazing trails for a better understanding of nourishment and a new passion for food. 3713 руб √ в наличии
2012 год 240 стр мягкая обложка
Festivals and Food Elementary (+ CD-ROM) Автор: Breccia G.
Festivals and Food features: • reader-friendly language, appropriate for young adolescents at elementary level;
• a broad variety of interactive educational material;
• cross-curricular activities;
• use of the web;
• innovative group projects and activities;
• vocabulary development that enhances the students' knowledge of the English language;
• a useful four-language glossary (Italian, French, Spanish, German); • the accompanying cassette includes a recording of the text, listening activities, and a Christmas carol. Festivals and Food is a book on British language and culture, created specifically for young adolescents. Festivals and Food includes several festivals in the English speaking world as well as some of the more traditional foods found in various countries. 862 руб √ в наличии
2013 год 64 стр твердый переплет
Food, Food, Food Автор: Shipton P.
The Macmillan Children' s Readers series can be used as supplementary reading material with any primary course. Fun, cultural and informative, this series of readers offers an extensive range of fiction and non-fiction titles that reinforce the basic structures and vocabulary found in most primary courses. Children will love the exciting adventures in stories such as Food, Food, Food, A Hungry Visitor and A Thief in the Museum. 543 руб √ в наличии
Раздел: Иностранные языки
2012 год мягкая обложка
Knight Fight Автор: Sims L.
Parents and children take turns to read from the page (the text clearly marked for who should be reading) and as the books progress in the series the adults read less and less and the child more and more. 443 руб √ в наличии
2010 год 32 стр твердый переплет
World Food Alphabet Автор: Caldicott C.
Find out what Moroccans eat for a healthy snack and how ice is sold in Bangladesh, visit a kitchen in in the Rajasthan desert and a market in Hanoi. 380 руб √ в наличии
2012 год 32 стр твердый переплет
Rustic Italian Food Автор: Vetri M.
Much more than just a collection of recipes, in this book Marc Vetri connects us directly to the essence of Italian food. 2293 руб √ в наличии
2011 год 288 стр твердый переплет
страницы 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10111213141516171819
+7 (495) 105-96-52